Skip Navigation
Willington, Connecticut
Link for Residents

Link for Businesses

Link to Home Page
This table is used for column layout.

Willington Town Seal

View/Pay your Tax Bill
Revenue Collection (Tax) Department
Contact TypeContact Information
Tax Collector
Assistant Collector
Revenue Collection (Tax) Department
40 Old Farms Rd.
Willington, CT 06279
(860) 487-3111
(860) 487-3103
Monday 12:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Additional Links:
Link to PageLink to PageLink to Page
REMINDER:  We don't re-bill for January (Second Installment)

The second tax installment on the 2014 grand list is due January 1, 2016 (no later than February 1, 2016).  If paying in person,  payment must be in our hands by 7:30pm on February 1.  If mailing your payment, it must be postmarked by the Post Office on February 1. Any payments received after February 1, 2016 will be charged a 3% penalty, with an additional 1-1/2% each month the account remains delinquent.

We will be closed January 1 for New Year's Day and January 18 for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.  In case our public hours do not meet your needs, we have a payment drop box on the front of the Town Office Building.  This drop box is checked daily.  We will check the box at 7:30pm on February 1.  Anything left in the box after 7:30pm will be delinquent and charged interest.

You can pay on-line by clicking the link View and/or Pay my Tax Bill(s) to see and pay your tax bills.  Also, You may still pay by credit card at 1-800-272-9829, jurisdiction code 1707 or online at

Our office is always willing to work with taxpayers concerning their account and payment schedules. To obtain a payment plan form, click here

The Revenue Office requires a written request for tax payment information.  We have 4 days to provide this payment information to you and you must provide a self addressed stamped envelope along with $1.00 for the copy to be mailed to you.  There is a computer at the Tax Office for you to look up your own personal information.  You can also look up your tax information by clicking the link View and/or Pay my Tax Bill(s).

Reminders about Delinquent Taxes:
If you are struggling to pay your taxes, please contact the Revenue Collector’s Office (860-487-3111).  The staff is willing to work with you in setting up a payment plan.  To obtain a payment plan form, click here
Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes not paid in full by June 1 will be liened.  A Lien is an encumbrance on property.  At least 15 days prior to the filing of these liens, a notice of intent to lien is mailed to the Taxpayer. There is a $24.00 charge to release each lien, regardless of the delinquent amount due. At the time of payment, all interest, taxes and fees must be paid before the lien can be released.
If you owe $3,500 or more and/or are 2 years in arrears, your property is subject to review for a Tax Sale.
You can view all Connecticut tax sales by going to